Bottles Bottles

This is gorgeous. The music and animation compliment eachother ver well. It is very haunting.

SuperBastard responds:

Thank you very much!

pape de derp pape de derp

Funny and simple!

Smash Bros. Sandbag Bash Anim Smash Bros. Sandbag Bash Anim

Audio cuts out halfway...seems empty

JJSwift responds:

I'm so sorry. :/ I uploaded the wrong file. Please view it again, I fixed it. :)

Maze Mania 3D Maze Mania 3D

Good game...smooth handling controls and a very lovely percussive piece for the background music. Nice job!

Jaden's World Jaden's World

interesting story

Lord-Yorae responds:

Thanks :) hopefully more will be added soon once the remaining issues have been resolved

I Refuse to Walk I Refuse to Walk

hit a glitch after the third or fourth checkopoint where you can't shoot even though you have ammo....but it only happened once...otherwise this is a great game...it would be cool to see something like this have hundreds of different levels and weapon types that yield different recoil for movement and different attack factors...keep up the good work! Tis has the potential to become a very addictive puzzler.

poppydephary responds:

It might be because of having clicked outside of the Unity game screen without realizing it, and thanks for the kind words.

Memory of Life [Remix] Memory of Life [Remix]

Really enjoyed this. Very lucid...

Worldy strikes Worldy strikes

Very cool track. Solid four on the floor beat with shifting airy synths and glitchy fx pads. It kind of reminds me of sliding through a wormhole...nice job. This would be awesome for a video game or an escape scene in a cartoon.

JMSy responds:

U have been sliding through wormholes often? lol...I appreciate good comments but man so often people telling me my music for video games seems somewhat annoying as im trying to make like chart/club/dance music lol.